Sunday, April 13, 2008

Share Your Birth Story in 6 Words or Less

Hmmm I couldn't figure out what to blog about today and then I was reading one of the mom blogs that I read and found this cute little idea and decided I would do it on my blog also. Below are the blogs that I found this neat activity on:
Doulicia
Parent Dish

I know most people won't be able to respond because most of you (not all but most) reading this have not had kids yet. But I thought it would be a neat idea anyway and if your reading this and have had kids send a comment summing up your birth or births.

In 6 words or less you are supposed to sum up your birth story.
Here are a couple that were on some of the other blogs that I thought were cute:
1-"Nothing a few stitches won't fix."
2-"He's Huge! No wonder that hurt."
3-"Next time, leave for hospital sooner."
4-"15-inch head is 'nuff said."

I can relate to the first one and the last one. :) I would have to say mine would be:

Induced, in love, life forever changed.

Sigh......isn't life wonderful, and amazing how one little person can change everything you ever knew and make it 100 times better! All the simple things are so much more special now that I have Emma. We went to Target today and I grinned the whole time because I took Emma and she was sitting in the cart just grinning at everything and everybody that went by.

Then the three of us laid down for a nap this afternoon and Sunday naps never felt so good.

Thank you God for Victor and Emma! :)

1 comment:

tracie said...

three pushes, catch daddy, laughing aloud

Very cute idea! I can't wait to read everyone else's!!