Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Been a While....

Well, it has been almost a week since I have blogged. I was doing so well blogging everyday and then....we moved. :)

We are still somewhat living out of boxes. Things are getting unpacked slowly. We close on the other house tomorrow (assuming everything goes as scheduled).

The family is all doing well, Victor and Emma are napping right now which is giving me a break. I have hurt my back pretty bad. I am not sure what I did....Victor thinks I slipped a disc...I think I probably just have overworked it unpacking boxes and going up and down a flight of stairs to do laundry.

Anyway, I will get back into blogging regularly as I am going to start putting my Weekly Menu online to keep me accountable to cooking it.

I got the idea from a friend of mine that I work with, Cindy puts her menu plan online each week. You can check out her website at What’s for Dinner?

So I will be blogging again with the menu for this next week.

The picture below is a shirt that Lindsay Harmon made for Emma. I am not as political as Victor but I do like the cute shirt.


No comments: