Saturday, October 17, 2009

Carving Pumpkins 2009

This is another tradition we want to continue each year. Victor had never carved a pumpkin before with a pattern I think he did an awesome job!

Daddy hard at work on a Dora the Explorer Pumpkin for his girl. Since Victor decided to stay home this year from teaching him and Emma are getting so close. I must say I am a little jealous but know that Emma loves her time with daddy!

The completed Pumpkin......I think he did a GREAT job!

Emma helping me clean out the pumpkin. Neither Victor or Emma could stand getting the yucky inside stuff out....so I did it for them.


Emma with her pumpkin that Mamaw and Papaw let her pick out. Funny most kids want the biggest pumpkin....not Emma she wanted the smallest pumpkin they had. It was just her size.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love the dora pumpkin.