Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vacationing in South Carolina

It has been three weeks since I last posted. It has been a very busy three weeks. The first week I had workshops almost everyday of the week. Then we left for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina some of Victor's relatives live there so we spent a few days at Blythewood and then traveled on down to Myrtle Beach for a couple of days. We had a great time I included a few pictures of our trip. We went to the zoo, Emma got to swim in Aunt Bo's pool. She also loved the ocean. Then when we got back the next day I left for Maryville, MO (up by St. Joesph) for a conference on Kagan Structure (cooperative learning).

Anyway, like I said it has been a long few weeks. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and back to blogging about our families lives.




1 comment:

Annie R said...

Well its about time!!! Do you know how bored I have been? LOL...I am glad you had some real vacation too. Talk to you soon!

PS-I like the new website too-the aliens are a nice touch. :)